George W. Young
Attorney George. W. Young was, for many years a partner in a large national law firm. His experience there instilled in him a sense of discipline and a focus on results. He now applies these qualities in the small firm environment of the Law Offices of Young & Young to achieve his clients’ aims in the areas of probate and trust litigation, estate planning, conservatorships, and probate administration. Mr. Young serves on the Los Angeles County Superior Court panel of attorneys appointed to represent potential conservatees.
- Phone (844) 683-8750 (toll free)
- Fax (626) 683-8752
Areas of Practice:
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Real Estate Litigation
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- California, 1976
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1982
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1976, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, 1972, B.A.
Estate of Baker, 182 Cal.Rptr. 550 (Cal.App. 2 Dist. 1982)
Hi-Desert Memorial Hospital Incorporated
Investor Partners, Inc.
Delta Home Loans Inc.
Los Angeles Superior Court
Honors and Awards:
Top Attorney in Pasadena Award given by Pasadena Magazine
For a free initial consultation with a lawyer at the Law Offices of Young & Young, call (844) 683-8750 (toll free), fax (626) 683-8752, or contact us online. Our firm has offices in Pasadena, California, and serves clients throughout the San Gabriel Valley and the greater Los Angeles area.